First instructions on how to unlock Blackberry Bold
9780 ,9650 with any network provider including AT&T,
Vodafone,Verizon , T-mobile ,Rogers and Sprint.
1-Please insert another activated sim card from another carrier and at the prompt enter your Blackberry unlock code
( Mep2 code ,Mep4 code )
2 – Confirm with the trackball the entry code
3- You should see a message ” code accepted ”
4- Reboot the phone by turning it off and on
PS : If you get a message ” Code error ” don’t keep trying because you have a limited tries . In this case contact us .
Second instructions on how to unlock Blackberry Blackberry Bold 9780,9650
Before you start, you need to insert any sim card & turn OFF ALL wireless radios
1. Press the Menu key
2. Scroll to and select Manage Connections. Select Turn All Connections Off.
3. Press the red end key or the Escape key to go back to the Home screen.
4. Scroll to and select the Options icon.
5. Scroll to and select Advanced Options.
6. Scroll to and select SIM Card.
7. Type mepd Note: When typing in mepd the letters will not appear on the screen. This step opens up the personalization on the device.
8. Type mep2 (hold ‘ALT” key and type number 2. Note: When typing mep2 nothing appear on the screen, this step open up the “Enter Network MEP” box.
9. Enter the unlock code.
10. Press the trackball (“Code Accepted should display)
11. Press and hold the red End key to turn the handset off and then back on.
12. Once the device has powered on, follow steps 1 & 2 and restore connections.
13.Now you have your Blackberry Bold 9780 unlocked